Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Again!

We got home on my birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) and I have been a little lazy about updating the blog. I still have to put up pictures of the Death Cabin, Mt. Rushmore, Corn, The Kool-Aid Museum (yes, there really is one!) and stuff we did in Austin. If you're still following the journey, check back tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll have some new pictures up. I'm also in the process of getting all of the pictures up in a gallery (like anybody really cares about that besides me?!)




I did find out that blogging is a nice way of keeping in touch with people that I don't get to see that often, so even though I'm not doing anything exciting for the rest of the summer...because I spent all the money...I might keep it up. We'll see, my life is not exciting.

No comments: